All rates are subject to change without notice. All rates include continental breakfast, exclusive use of the villas, their grounds and facilities and full service of the staff.
Accommodation rates do not include the 10% government tax, or the 10% staff service charge. Please be advised that in addition guests will now have to pay a new Government Marketing Levy of US$1:00 per person per day to be paid upon departure and added to their incidental bill.
All incidental bills will also be due for payment on departure, i.e. For pre stocking costs required by guest, rental car costs, chef costs, spa services, additional gratuities, etc, etc.
Reservation & Cancellation Policies
Reservations are required to be secured by a 50% deposit within 7 days after making a reservation. The balance is due 60 days prior to guests’ arrival. If cancellation is made within 60 days of guests arrival no deposit monies received will be refunded. For reservations in the Festive Season, the final balance is due by September 1st. There after, all monies are non-refundable.
Deposits are refundable in full (less 10% administration fee) if written notice of cancellation is received by the Management Company in writing at least 60 days prior to the guests scheduled date of arrival. The Management Company reserves the right to cancel the booking if payment is not received by the due dates listed in the Pro Forma invoice attached.
There will be no refunds made for no-shows, late arrivals, early departures or weather related problems – Please take out travel insurance so as to avoid those unforeseen moments!!
Other Terms and Conditions
- We rent to family groups or responsible adults only. The main renter must be 21 years of age or older. All guests listed in this Villa Terms of Business Agreement agree to rent this vacation property in accordance to the rental terms and conditions as stipulated in this agreement. Any requests for changes to this agreement must be agreed to in writing from Ricketts & Associates (Anguilla) Ltd who are the Management Company in advance of your stay. The Guest understands and agrees that the Management Company reserve the right to cancel any booking that is not made in accordance to this Villa Terms of Business Agreement.
- All prices quoted are nightly rates in US dollars and are exclusive of government tax and service change. All prices are based on two people sharing each bedroom.
- The Management Company will do their best to accommodate any reasonable requests made with regard to check-in and checkout times. Check in time on arrival is after 3:00 pm local time. Check out time is 11:00am local time.
- All guests are advised to ensure that all necessary travel documents (passports) to obtain entry into Anguilla and driver’s licenses to rent vehicles are up to date.
- The guest will be required to sign an Acknowledgement of Risk & Liability Waiver & Release Agreement on check in at their villa.
- All Villas are non smoking Villas. Smoking is allowed in outdoor areas only.
- Guests shall not bring any animals to the villa unless otherwise agreed upon in writing by the Management Company.
- No flammable fluids, explosives, illegal substances or illegal drugs or other hazardous materials are permitted on the rental premises.
- Any large parties or receptions must be approved in advance and in writing by the Management Company. In some instances an event fee will be due.
- The Management Company shall not be held liable with regard to any difference of opinion as to the condition or quality of the properties, or the surrounding area. Properties may not always appear exactly as pictured or described due to normal wear and tear, changes in furnishings and changes after the materials were prepared. The Management Company is not responsible for the content of third party websites.